· Available throughout the year.
· Open to all Universities, primary schools, secondary schools, companies, corporations or groups of friends.
· The course is intended for a minimum of 10 students.
· The programmes and dates are flexible. They are arranged to coincide with the needs and interests of the participants.
· Each group can choose how many hours of classes they want each day. (Minimum of 3 hours) and the type of accommodation they require.
· These group courses are especially advisable for companies who need their employees to perfect their knowledge of Spanish or become fluent in the specific language of their professional domain.
· They are also ideal to organise student trips from institutions which are currently running courses of Spanish as a foreign language; our courses will enable the students to practise the language and get to know the Spanish culture. Accommodation with Spanish families can be arranged for the groups. The courses are free for teachers who are responsible for the groups (1 teacher free for every 10 studends
· We organise activities and visits to different places which may be of interest. Possibilities can be (ask for the prices):
A guided tour of the main attractions in the city of Salamanca.
· A visit to a ham factory
· A visit to a vineyard, including a wine tasting session.
· A visit to a pottery factory .
· A visit to a cattle ranch of bullfights, with explanation of “La corrida de toros” and a stroll in a special vehicle to come near to the bulls.
· A performance of flamenco dancing, lasting an hour.
· Hire of a discotheque for 1 ½ hours for college party, including entrance and one non alcoholic drink.
· A performance by the “Tuna” (Typical University band), lasing an hour.
· Excursions: C.E.H. offers excursions to a wide range of towns and cities in Spain. The excursions are always guided, so that the students can learn about the sights they see. Locations like:
· Madrid: The Prado Museum, Reina Sofía museum, Thyssen Bornemissa museum, Palacio Real, Plaza Mayor (Main Square), Madrid de los Austrias, etc.
· Ávila: Cathedral, outer walls of the city, churches, the homeland of Saint Teresa of Jesus.
· Segovia: Roman aqueduct, Cathedral, Alcazar (It is the Catholic king’s Palace)
· La Alberca: Historical town with Moorish and Jewish quarters.
· Toledo: Cathedral, Plaza Mayor , Santa Cruz Museum.
· Zamora: Cathedral, Semana Santa Museum.