Medical Insurance

If you are from the EU, Social Security in your country will give you an E-111 form.

With this document you are covered, by the Spanish Social Security, for any health problems without having to pay anything, except dentists.

If you are not from the EU you can bring your country’s private insurance. If you do not wish to use your specific country’s insurance then you can contract private insurance in Salamanca. We have a medical insurance for just 25 euros a month that covers all types of medical services except dentists.